BIODERMA ULTRA COOLING
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Gel-Cream Ultra-Soothing Cooling Care can deeply nourish, protect, and repair the skin. It is, therefore, perfect for the daily care of very dry, irritated, and atopic skin. This condition is normally characterized by intense dryness, redness, and itching and can affect infants, children, and adults. With this in mind, this product was specifically formulated to help treat and reduce those symptoms. With moisturizing and nourishing properties, it not only helps keep the skin hydrated but also enhances the production of lipids, strengthening the skin barrier and calming irritations. Suitable for the whole family it provides an immediate feeling of freshness and long-lasting hydration, soothing dryness, redness, and itching sensations, and providing comfort to the skin.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: discomfort, redness, irritation, itching, atopic skin;
- Time of application: once or twice a day;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, atopic skin;
- Main benefits: nourishes the skin, calms irritation such as dryness, itching, and redness, strengthens the skin barrier and limits bacterial adhesion, has a non-greasy texture that is easily absorbed;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, parabens, silicones, sulfates.
- D.A.F patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It not only keeps the skin hydrated but also helps restore the skin barrier enhancing the protection against external aggressors;
- Niacinamide increases ceramide synthesis and has anti-inflammatory properties. This leads to better skin hydration and healthier skin barrier helping reduce itching and discomfort;
- Skin Barrier Therapy™ helps limit Staphylococcus aureus proliferation and colonization due to its anti-bacterial action.
How to use
Apply Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Gel-Cream Ultra-Soothing Cooling Care once or twice a day onto cleansed and dry skin. Use the 3.6.9 method. It is a new method to systemize application, developed in order to indicate the right dose of the product to apply. For infants use 3 pumps. One pump for the face, neck, and chest. Other for both arms and back. And lastly one for both legs. For children use 6 pumps. One pump for face and neck, one pump for chest, one pump for back, one pump for both arms, and finally one pump per leg. For adults use 9 pumps. One pump for face and neck, one pump for chest, one pump for back, one pump per arm, and two pumps per leg.